Open Position : Junior Programmer / Fresh graduate || Character 3D Artist / Fresh graduate
Location : Bandung, Indonesia
Salary : Entry Level / Negotiable
Digital Happiness is the creator of the DreadOut Series https://store.steampowered.com/curator/33371531.
Currently we are looking for Fresh Graduate to fill in our Junior Programmer position.
Our team currently use Unreal Engine for all of our current and ongoing project.
- Implementing gameplay aspect in engine, such as gameplay scripting, animation, npc, sound fx etc either using Blueprint or C++.
- Work in collaboration with the Game Director, Animator, and Technical Artist to implement playable gameplay.
- Ability to write robust and maintainable codes.
- Optimize and bug fixes in existing gameplay systems.
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game production and development.
- Passion for Gaming in general.
- UE4 Blueprint Scripting knowledge.
- C++ Programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with 3D graphical software workflow to Unreal Engine.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, both online and offline.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in related field.
- Acquired Degree in Computer Science or any Game Development Program.
- Entry-level candidates with a strong portfolio welcome to apply.
Character 3D Artist
- Sculpting high-resolution character models in Zbrush.
- Create realistic and convincing cloth in Marvelous Designer.
- Create clean, low-resolution game topology, UV’s, and textures.
- Texturing using the current generation tool such as Substance or Quixel suite.
- Rigging character for the animation team.
- Collaborating with animators to create characters that can move and perform believably.
- Collaborating with concept artists and director to revise and improve character designs.
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to help bring characters to life while making them work for the game design.
- Willing to work/relocate to Bandung area.
- One or more years of modeling experience in game development.
- Ability to model characters in a range of styles with an emphasis on character design.
- Thorough understanding of human anatomy.
- Game Engine knowledge such as Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Take pride in ownership of your work.
ZBrush, 3dsMax, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter.
Flexible working hour, free lunch
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Remote interview process
If you’re interested please send your Resume + Portfolio + Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org